Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HOW TO: COMPLETE STUDY QUESTIONS AND PRACTICAL EXERCISES

The Study Questions and Practical Exercises for each chapter are found at the end of the chapter. These questions, though assigned only a few at a time, should make up only ONE BLOG POST. Keep editing the one post night by night, until it is completed on the due date. On your blog I should not--will not--scroll through 100 scattered blog posts to piece together your work for that chapter. There should be ONE post for ONE chapter's Study Questions and Practical Exercises, with a title in this format:

Ch. 5: SQ & PE

Do them alongside the assigned reading. The questions I assign each night should generally (but perhaps not perfectly) correspond with the assigned readings for the same night.

You will NOT type in text lingo. Use caps, punctuation, and real words. This is high school!

You do NOT need to type out the questions. I know the questions and even have the book. If you can fully answer the STUDY QUESTIONS with one word, you win. If you cannot fully answer the Study Questions with one word but you try, you lose. I'm the ref. Just answer the questions--it won't take that long.

The PRACTICAL EXERCISES, which sometimes have multiple parts, are NOT to be answered with one word, ever. You should have to think as you respond to these questions. If you don't it will show up in your grade.

Here is the format of how your blog entry should look:


No comments:

Post a Comment